Contact Us for Medical Cannabis in Key Largo
If you’ve been thinking about looking into Medical Cannabis in Key Largo, your timing is perfect! Miracle Leaf Health Centers now has a location there. Our qualified medical marijuana doctors can help see if you qualify for a Florida Medical Marijuana card.
Medical Cannabis in Key Largo Can Help You with Your Medical Condition
While studies have shown that medical marijuana can help with many different ailments and illness, including insomnia, anxiety, and depression, in Florida, a doctor must first diagnose you with a qualifying condition. Here’s that official list:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
All of our doctors here at Miracle Leaf Health Centers are registered and licensed with the state of Florida as Medical Marijuana doctors. Once you make an appointment to see us, one of our doctors will meet with you, give you an exam, and review your medical history.
Only the doctor can enter you into the state’s Medical Marijuana Use Registry. Once that happens, he or she will give you a Patient ID Number, which you need to apply for your required Registry Identification Card.
Once your application has been approved, you can then contact one of the licensed medical marijuana treatment centers – or dispensaries and fill the order.
The staff and experienced doctors here at Miracle Leaf Medical Centers can help you. When looking for the best marijuana doctors for Medical Cannabis in Key Largo, visit Miracle Leaf Health Centers. Call us at (305) 510-4220 for an appointment.