Red Vein Kratom is known to be the mightiest of all Kratom strains. Kratom is a product of the leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa plant used as a herbal supplement. The plant is native to Southeast Asia. Four major Kratom growing regions are Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Bali. Leaves of this plant are used for their medicinal properties. Indigenous people of Southeast Asia consume the leaves by chewing them, brewing them to make tea, or making a powder or extract from them. Kratom is marketed in 3 different varieties out of which Red vein Kratom strains are most popular.
Regular users and vendors of Kratom consider red vein kratom strains the most potent. The strain has a unique red color in the stem and veins of leaves of fully matured plants of Mitragyna Speciosa. It is one of the most in-demand and rare strains of Kratom. The most visible and popular effect of Kratom is Euphoria. Euphoria is a feeling of pleasure, joy, and happiness seeping naturally.
HOW IS RED VEIN KRATOM UNIQUE?
- It is considered the best option for beginners for euphoria and calming effects.
- Ideal for frequent customers to reduce anxiety, stress, and mood upliftment.
- Higher alkaloid content releases dopamine that induces euphoria.
- The powder of red vein Kratom is believed to boost low self-esteem by inducing a positive attitude.
- The euphoria given by Red vein Kratom is followed by pain relief effects.
- It is known to produce a mellow effect and not stimulate the mind.
EFFECTS OF RED VEIN KRATOM
- Pain relief: it relieves chronic pain from some accidental injury or ailment. This strain is more proficient than green and white in pain relief. Frequent users reported that the analgesic effects last for a long time without causing nausea and dizziness.
- Sedative: the strain shows opium and aspirin-like properties. The sedative effect helps you have a peaceful sleep. It works best for people suffering from insomnia or disturbed sleep cycles.
- Anti addiction: in especially recommended doses red vein kratom helps people with their addiction to different drugs or cocaine without causing withdrawal symptoms.
- Mental calmness: helps in relaxing your mind by boosting a sense of happiness and well-being. It is of great help to people having over-thinking problems. So you must try Red vein kratom for mental calmness.
WHAT ARE SOME PREMIUM RED VEIN STRAINS?
Some of the most famous Red vein Kratom strains along with their effects are mentioned below;
1. Red Maeng da Kratom
It is a highly potent strain mainly cultivated in Thailand. It is not recommended to new users because of its high potency.
2. Red Sumatra Kratom
It is cultivated in Sumatra Island, Indonesia. It is best known for its calming aroma. It instills a sense of positivity and self-care. It is a lesser-known strain of Red vein Kratom.
3. Red Bali Kratom
It is the most common strain of Red vein Kratom. As the name suggests it is cultivated in Bali. It is recommended to new users as the effects are milder than other strains.
4. Red Indo Kratom
This strain is most favored by Kratom users. It is cultivated in Indonesia and is ideal for new users. Its aroma is relaxing and relaxes both your mind and soul.
5. Red Hulu Kapuas
It is known for its relaxant effects. It is cultivated in thick Hulu forests along the Kapuas River. It works just like caffeine. Some other common strains of Red vein Kratoms like Red Kale, Red Dragon, Red Thai, and Red Horn, etc.
RED VEIN KRATOM DOSAGE
No matter what strain of Kratom you choose to consume, the dosage is an important aspect. The dosage will determine the type and intensity of different Kratom strains. A lower dose of red vein Kratom will give you a relaxed mind and a happy mood. 1-2 grams, a low dose gives the slight kick of euphoric effects. The beginners are recommended to start with this dose.
- 3-4 grams, a moderate dose best for relaxing and calming effects.
- 5-6 grams, a strong dose is recommended to people who need the sedative effect of the product.
People who use Red vein Kratom strains have also reported some side effects from drug overuse or abuse. Some of the side effects include Nausea, Dizziness, Vomiting, Headaches, Insomnia, Upset stomach, and Jitters, etc.
Some factors to determine the recommended dose for you are:
- The type of strain you are choosing,
- The intensity of the effects desired,
- Speed of your metabolism,
- Your regular diet,
- Are you already addicted to drugs,
- If you consume alcohol,
- Emotional strength
- Body composition including age, weight, and height,
- Ongoing medications,
- Health history
Premium Red vein Kratom strains are the most favored and in-demand amongst the customers of Kratom. The most beneficial effect of this strain is the potential to ease out bodily discomfort, relax the mind and let you have a peaceful and restful sleep. If you are already a user of Kratom and have been using a stronger Kratom strain till now, this strain is probably not for you. It would not work because of the tolerance developed in your body.Leave a reply